Thank you for visiting SanhooUSA
..The purpose of our postpartum care is to restore your body after pregnancy. Before childbirth, we provide prenatal counseling to the family in order to plan and prepare for the health of the mother and the newborn.
At SanhooUSA, we pursue the health and well-being of women. We’ve established a high-quality postnatal training program specialized in postpartum care using external commissioned education. We select our caregivers through a rigorous screening program that looks for knowledge of postpartum care/management and neonatal care. We further screen our caregivers for character, propriety and etiquette to ensure that they are warm, considerate and attentive.
We are comprised of postpartum care professionals who focus on 1:1 individual and customized services. We strive to satisfy our customer’s needs.
SanhooUSA greet you with sincerity and love.
< Company guide line >
Thank you for visiting SanhooUSA. I will guide you through the service of the company and customers.
1. Please introduce to the service charge and service date provided on our website. If you need more counseling on the website, please call again and ask questions. Please decide on the service period and prepare a reservation.
2. The company prepares an interview with Caretaker according to the mother’s service decision. The company will select a lady who concern your due date and recommend her. After the a caretaker and the mother interview, the mother who was decided is waiting.
3. If you are ready to make a service decision with SanhoUSA, you must pay the deposit. The reservation fee for a week is $200. The service period for one week is five days a week. If you continue to work on weekends, you’ll pay on the day instead of the extra charge. 1 week 5 days x 6 weeks = 30 days. Six weeks will continue to work without weekends, and everything will be done on the 30th instead of the 6th. The six-week deposit is $ 200=$1,200. You can give the rest of the money directly to the lady. Customers can decide on the service period and pay the deposit.
4. If you are ready to make a service decision with SanhoUSA, you must pay the deposit. The reservation fee for a week is $200. The service period for one week is five days a week. If you continue to work on weekends, you’ll pay on the day instead of the extra charge. 1 week 5 days x 6 weeks = 30 days. Six weeks will continue to work without weekends, and everything will be done on the 30th instead of the 6th. The six-week deposit is $ 200=$1,200. You can give the rest of the money directly to the lady. Customers can decide on the service period and pay the deposit.
5. All the caretakers are working with the company. Mothers should keep in touch with the company before giving birth. The ladies are unable to answer the phone while working with another customer.
6. This is the service information for the company and its customers. We work mainly for mothers and newborns. She starts on the day she descharge the hospital.
A. Newborn baby care-
-Disinfection of newborn babies’s navels
-Showing mother how to breast feed and give milk
-Showing how to bathe and wash newborn babies
-Detailed consultation for babies’s development
B. Meal preparation for mother
-Nutritious meals are very important for mothers, especially when it comes to breast feeding.
After childbirth, mothers are physically drained and lacking, calcium, iron, vitamins A and B, and calories. After consulting with mothers, our professional assistants prepare balanced meals enriched with the necessary nutrients.
-Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are meals for mothers. She doesn’t go to the market. When other family members prepare ingredients that mothers want to eat, they use them. The meal is prepared by the mother, the eldest child, and the husband. Other family members are not included in the service.
C. Breast massage –Through breast massages, mother can properly and healthily breast feed their newborn babies, These important massages also prevent mastitis.
D. Abdominal massage, sit-bath, and foot massage of a naturally delivered mother C-Section mothers exclude sit-baths and abdominal massages.
E. House chores
In addition to our assistant’s primary job of caring for mothers and newborn babies, basic house cleaning, cooking, of the babies by hand are also included in our service <Laundry, simple cleaning, washing and caring for the baby, and taking care of the baby at night. The women are having a hard time taking care of their babies at night, so they have to rest for 2-3 hours during the day to stay up all night again.
7. Women’s daily routine may vary from mother to mother’s family. The aunt and the mother will work around the newborn. I want to convey my mother’s thoughts to her and receive services without any inconvenience to each other.
8. If you stop the service for health reasons during the service period, you can pay the service fee by the day you work.
If you and your mother are uncomfortable with each other, you can stop the service and pay until the day you worked.
Thank you for using Sanhoo USA
- 1167 S. Lucerne Blvd.,
- Los Angels CA 90019
- Call consultation is available
- 7 days a week.